Atlas Ocean Voyages has announced savings on its yacht expedition cruises, including its unique epicurean expeditions.
Until June 30th, you can save USD $300 and receive a $300 excursion credit ($500 savings and a $500 excursion credit if you book a suite with us).
In addition, if you’re interested in a longer journey, you can save more by booking back-to-back cruises, since Atlas has planned its schedule so successive itineraries are non-repeating, giving you a more immersive cruise journey in the region.
If you book two back-to-back voyages, you can save 15% on the cruise fare; combine three or more sailings and save 20%.
LET US HELP YOU DESIGN THE LUXURY YACHT EXPEDITION JOURNEY OF YOUR DREAMS
Whether cruising aboard Atlas’ stylish World Traveller or World Navigator, both expedition vessels are Polar Category C- and Ice Class 1B-certified and offer every five-star comfort, from luxurious accommodations and an all-inclusive onboard experience to in-depth shore excursions and customized private tours, for a truly personalized voyage.
Epicurean Expeditions by Atlas Ocean Voyages enable culinary explorers to immerse themselves in the culture and cuisine of destinations alongside esteemed Gastronomic Guests and Visiting Vintners, who will also accompany free cultural immersion tours, including local market visits, specialty food- and wine-tastings, and more.
Summer / Fall 2024 Voyages now Available
Atlas Ocean Voyages will visit more than 136 destinations for summer/fall 2024, including new voyages to the Amazon, Patagonia, and a return to Egypt and Israel. Plus, extended overnights highlight the Azores and Cape Verde islands on new Transoceanic voyages.
Atlas’ 2024 summer/fall schedule features 41 expeditions including nine Extended Journeys that visit 31 countries and includes 19 overnight calls and 43 late departures after 10 p.m.
In Summer/ Fall 2024, Atlas offers 13 different seven-night sailings to the best of the Western Mediterranean. Departure ports include Barcelona, Casablanca, Civitavecchia (Rome), Dubrovnik, Lisbon, Nice, Palma de Mallorca and Valletta, Malta. Longer itineraries include:
- August 23 – Nine-night voyage, round-trip from Valletta, circumnavigates the island of Sicily, calling at Syracuse, Giardini Naxos (Mount Etna), Lipari Island, Palermo, Trapani and Porto Empedocle, plus Gozo, Malta.
- September 1 – Eight-night sailing from Valletta to Civitavecchia (Rome), includes three ports in Sicily, plus Ravello, Positano and Capri.
HOLY LAND & EGYPT
Two expeditions focus on the Biblical wonders of Jerusalem and after a two-year hiatus, Atlas will again call at Egyptian ports in 2024, from where guests can visit Cairo and the Giza pyramids. All three itineraries showcase the ancient civilizations of the Eastern Mediterranean.
- July 15 – Nine-night voyage from Piraeus (Athens) to Haifa (Tel Aviv) calling at fabled ports in Greece, Turkey, Cyprus, and Israel.
- July 24 – 12-night itinerary (in the reverse direction) that combines the Holy Land with Greek islands and the antiquity of Egypt.
- August 5 – Nine-night Piraeus (Athens) to Venice journey that includes jet-set Mykonos, plus Adriatic Sea ports in Albania, Greece, Montenegro, and Croatia.
BRITISH ISLES & NORTHERN EUROPE
For 2024, travelers will have the opportunity to visit the British Isles, plus Amsterdam, Dublin, Honfleur (Paris), Lisbon, and London – World Navigator is small enough to navigate the Thames River and overnight in the heart of the city on two departures.
- May 7 – Nine-night from Lisbon to London calling at Leixões (Porto), La Coruña, and Bay of Biscay ports Santander and Bilbao, Spain; Bordeaux, France, and the island of Belle Île, France off the coast of Brittany.
- May 16 – Eight-night voyage calls at the Channel Islands, Isles of Scilly, Isle of Man, Wales, Cobh (Cork), and Dublin, Ireland.
- September 20 – 10-night cruise from Amsterdam to Lisbon offers two full days to explore Paris and/or Normandy from Honfleur, plus Guernsey, Bordeaux, Gijon, and
- La Coruña, Spain; and Leixoes (Porto).
SOUTH AMERICA & THE AMAZON
Eight all-new itineraries, range from seven to 11 nights, and offer guests the chance to explore the rarely visited Falkland Islands, Garibaldi Glacier in Chilean Patagonia, the resorts along Brazil’s Costa Verde and Belém, the gateway to the Amazon River system for four centuries.
An eight-night voyage, from Belém to Barbados, calls at Devil’s Island, Tobago, and the Grenadines, marking Atlas Ocean Voyages’ first Caribbean calls since 2021.
There are four transatlantic voyages that reposition Atlas’ vessels between Europe – and the Canary Islands – and South America, from where the line offers Polar Expeditions to Antarctica during the Austral summer season.
- April 9 – 13 nights from Rio de Janeiro to the Canary Islands aboard World Traveller.
- April 26 – 12 nights from Barbados to Lisbon via the Azores aboard World Navigator.
- September 30 – 21 nights from Malaga to Montevideo with visits to three Canary and three Cape Verde islands aboard World Traveller.
- October 14 – 13 nights from Gran Canaria to Rio de Janeiro via the Cape Verde Islands aboard World Navigator.
Terms & Conditions Apply. Ask us for full details as well as itineraries, dates and pricing.
Images courtesy of Atlas Ocean Voyages
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.
Request More Information
"Limited Time Savings on Atlas Ocean Voyages Including Epicurean Expeditions"