There’s no better time to visit Japan than during springtime cherry blossom season, and maybe no better way to experience the islands of Japan than by cruising on an ultra-luxury Seabourn cruise.
In 2025, Seabourn cruises throughout the large and small islands of Japan, with dozens of marquee and off the beaten track ports of call to immerse you in the gorgeous seaside scenery, ancient history, one-of-a-kind gastronomy and modern lifestyles of one of the most unique destinations in the world.
Highlights of Seabourn 2025 cruises in Japan include Naha, with the UNESCO World Heritage listed Shureimon Gate of its castle, Kushiro which offers a wetland refuge for Japanese cranes, the bright lights of Tokyo, the moving memorials of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the historic temples and gardens of Kyoto from nearby port town of Kobe (also famous for its beef) and the beaches of Okinawa.
2025 JAPAN VOYAGES ON SEABOURN QUEST
- Departing March 16, 2025: 14-DAY GEMS OF THE CHINA SEA
Hong Kong People's Republic of China; Magong (Makung), Penghu Islands, Taiwan; Keelung (Taipei), Taiwan; Ishigaki, Ishigaki, Japan; Naha, Okinawa, Japan; Jeju (Cheju) City, South Korea; Busan (Pusan), South Korea; Moji (Kitakyushu), Japan; Takamatsu, Japan; Kobe, Japan; Shimizu, Japan; Yokohama (Tokyo), Japan
- Departing March 30, 2025: 14-DAY JAPANESE JEWELS
Yokohama (Tokyo), Japan; Hiroshima, Japan; Shimonoseki, Japan; Busan (Pusan), South Korea; Tsuruga, Japan; Toyama, Japan; Sakata, Japan; Hakodate, Japan; Kushiro, Japan; Hitachinaka, Japan; Yokohama (Tokyo), Japan
- Departing April 13, 2025: 14-DAY ISLES OF THE CHINA SEA
Yokohama (Tokyo), Japan; Amami (Naze), Amami Oshima, Japan; Naha, Okinawa, Japan; Miyakojima (Hirara), Miyako, Japan; Keelung (Taipei), Taiwan; Ishigaki, Ishigaki, Japan; Nagasaki, Japan; Kagoshima, Japan; Shimizu, Japan; Yokohama (Tokyo), Japan
- Departing April 27, 2025: 20-DAY SAILING THE KUROSHIO CURRENT
Yokohama (Tokyo), Japan; Miyako, Japan; Hakodate, Japan; Kushiro, Japan; Dutch Harbor, Unalaska, AK, USA; Kodiak, Kodiak Island, AK, USA; Sitka, AK, USA; Ketchikan, AK, USA; Nanaimo, Vancouver Island, Canada; Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
LET US HELP YOU PLAN THE ULTIMATE VOYAGE TO JAPAN ON SEABOURN IN 2025
Sail Longer! Combine voyages and save up to 10% - ask us how!
WHY SEABOURN? The Seabourn All-Inclusive Experience
• Included Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar
• Included Premium spirits and fine wines
• Included A choice of 5-star dining venues to suit every taste
• Included Caviar
• Included Wi-Fi with unlimited minutes
• Included Signature Events – Marina Day, “Caviar in the Surf”, Caviar on Ice, Evening at Ephesus, and more.
• Included Expedition Experiences including Zodiac cruising and landings on all Expedition voyages
• Included Gratuities
• Included Taxes, fees, and port expenses
Terms & Conditions apply; ask us for itinerary and pricing details.
Image courtesy of Seabourn
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.
Request More Information
"Seabourn Cruises in the Islands of Japan in 2025"